To place the Christian Values of Faith, Hope, Love, Honesty and Justice at the centre of all that we do.
We do this so that all children, parents, staff and governors can work actively in partnership to enable all children to realise their full potential and provide pupils with every opportunity to flourish academically and develop their skills and talents as individuals.
- To inspire a love of learning
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all children that is creative and imaginative.
- To ensure everyone feels safe, cared for and respected.
- To treat everyone equally irrespective of gender, race, physical characteristics or any other factors.
- To develop children’s confidence, self-belief and self-worth
- To promote enthusiasm, laughter and fun
- To celebrate achievement
- To promote empathy, compassion and caring.
We aim for children:
- To respect and value themselves, others, property and the law.
- To be reflective in their learning, of themselves and of their behaviour.
- To be imaginative and creative
- To be tolerant and patient
- To be resilient and able to take risks
- To understand the value of words and be confident in interacting and debating with others and have the ability to use words to solve conflicts.
We also strongly value
- Fairness and equality
We believe that our school values and aims promote the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.